- Put the Doom Back in Doom 3 With This Classic Mod
The mod in question provides a complete graphical overhaul for the original shareware episode, Knee-Deep in the Dead. Using the Doom 3 engine, the modders were able to include dynamic lighting, and beautifully rendered visuals — at least, in comparison to the original game.
- The History of the “Dude”
Charting the evolution of a gender-hopping, meaning-changing, spelling-flexible word
- Twin Peaks: 20 years later…
These pictures, researched by and showcased on the exhaustive In Twin Peaks, show some key locations from the 1990 show Twin Peaks – as they were in the show, and as they are now twenty years later
- Avoiding A Net Apocalypse
- Vintage-Postkarten-Set mit Motels
- Do boobies lead to earthquakes? Theory will be tested Monday
“Many women who do not dress modestly … lead young men astray, corrupting their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes.”
- RGB Wallpaper
Three different patterns are printed over each other, resulting in a very unclear image. Red, green or blue light can hide 2 of the patterns and make the third one appear
- Kunstkram: Extrem gute Arbeiten von Kai Spannuth
- The Streamlined Car of 1960 (1948)
Ein Video aus den 40er Jahren welches die in Zukunft der Stromlinienförmigen Autos blickt.
- Doku: “No One is Safe” by Diplo
Mad Decent Chef Diplo arbeitet an einer neuen Doku-Reihe für Current mit dem Namen “No One is Safe”. Er bereist dazu die verschiedensten Städte, um die Entstehung, die Geschichte und die aktuelle Situation der dortigen Musik Szenen zu erkunden und darüber zu berichten.
- Robotic Arm Chess Opponent
Playing chess against an on-screen computer is one thing, but it just doesn’t match the realistic feel of a live chess game. By programming a Lynxmotion robotic arm in Python, this chess player created his own robotic opponent
- Amazing Fire Illusion Video